Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 28: Cartoon, Kung Fu Panda 2

It has been a pretty do-nothing day.  That means I did nothing that could even be considered productive.  I went to breakfast at McDonald's with my kids.  Then I spent the afternoon at my sister's trailer, cooped up with my daughter's friends, an 11-year-old boy and an 11-year-old girl.  It was raining.  They couldn't go outside.  Eventually, it became unbearable, so I took them to see Kung Fu Panda 2.  Awesome flick.  Jack Black rocks.

That's about all I have to report.  I will not get deep or thoughtful.  I do have a new installment of Confessions of Saint Marty.  Hope you get a laugh out of it.  I'm looking forward to watching the Lawrence Welk Show tonight.  Don't scoff until you've tried it.

Saint Marty, takin' it easy.

Confessions of Saint Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment