Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 25: New Cartoon, Fishing, Mom's Birthday

I don't have much time to post today.  My whole family is currently upstairs, eating pizza and celebrating my mother's eightieth birthday.  I am trying to get this done between dinner and cake.  I have, basically, given myself a time-out because NB is up to her old tricks and I may end up calling her Satan's spawn in front of a large group of people.  It wouldn't be pretty, that's for sure.  I'm calming down now.

My daughter went fishing today with her visiting cousins.  I spent most of the afternoon at home while my son took a nap.  I may have taken a nap, too.  Actually, I did, but it makes me feel lazy typing it.

I played the organ at church this afternoon and managed to play fusion jazz by mistake.  Oh, well.

Sounds like the party is ready to move into the ice cream and cake stage, so I better go face NB again.

Pray for Saint Marty.

Confessions of Saint Marty





I d                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  id

No comments:

Post a Comment