Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 10--Take Two: New Cartoon, Eating Cheetos, Relaxing

Compared to yesterday, today (July 10) was an absolute geologic time period.  I played in the band for worship this morning, took my son home for a nap, helped my daughter practice for her piano lesson, and then took my daughter and her friends swimming.

That's it.

Now, I'm waiting for dinner at my mom and dad's house.  Hamburgers and stir fry.  While I was sitting at the pool, I drew a new cartoon--the first one with color.  I figure it's Sunday, and most of the cartoons are in full color.  What the hell?

I'm going to take it easy for the rest of the night.  By the tingling on my legs, I don't think I applied enough sun screen poolside.  I'm going to be hurting tonight or tomorrow morning.

Saint Marty is done on one side.  Flip him over and sear the other side.

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment