Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12: Busy Day, Workshop, Babysitter

It has been quite a busy day for me.  Between work and preparing for leading the Spiritual Autobiography Workshop tonight, I haven't had a single moment to put any serious thought into today's blog.  I'm, therefore, apologizing in advance for this post's lack of content.

This afternoon, I learned that one of the members of my workshop was not going to be able to continue because she just started a new job.  That leaves only three people in the workshop, including myself.  I'm not quite sure what's going to happen tonight.  We may all vote to suspend the workshop until the fall.  We may vote to press on, since we've all done a lot of work already.

If the workshop gets postponed until the fall, I will probably still keep the babysitter coming on Tuesday nights so my wife and I can have a date once a week, even if all we do is sit at McDonald's and share a small order of fries.  We don't get too many opportunities to go out together by ourselves these days.

That's all I got for you.  It wasn't even worth pointing your mouse and clicking.  I'm not even sure what kind of image to use with this post.  Maybe something totally shameless, pandering to the dirtiest, basest elements of society.  Here goes...

Now that's disgusting!
Saint Marty will give you something better tomorrow.  He promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment