Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 30: Second to Last Day, Mythology

Welcome to the second to last day of August.  Yes, the summer is drawing to a close quickly.  Today, I meet with my Mythology class for the first time.  I have never taught this course before, so I'm not quite sure what I'm in for.  I'm a little anxious about the subject matter.  I know mythology, but not to the point of feeling like I'm any kind of expert.  The learning curve is going to be a little steeper for me this semester, but that's OK.

I'm going to try to get a new poem written and posted, but I make no promises.  With teaching and a heavy surgical schedule at my other job, I'm not sure how much downtime I'm going to be getting today.  If I can carve out a few minutes and a little inspiration, I will give it a shot.

I have received one entry so far for my new contest.  If you missed the details, check out the second post on August 29.  It promises to be an exciting competition.  Don't miss out.

Saint Marty doesn't have a whole lot this morning, folks.

This guy's not having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment