Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17: Quick Shout Out, Number Twelve

Hello to all the disciples of Saint Marty.  This is a momentous day.  Thanks to our newest member, DIPZ, the blog now has twelve disciples.  I've been shooting for twelve for a few weeks now, and I finally made it last night.  I feel almost messianic in a way.  Anyway, welcome to DIPZ.  (I'm going to have to check out DIPZ's blog.)  Welcome to the neurotic world of Saint Marty.

Well, I have to go.  I have a long trip home ahead of me.  I'm not feeling well.  I finally came down with the walking crud my children brought home from school a few weeks ago.  My voice is not present, and my head feels like cement.  Aside from that, everything's great.

Saint Marty, leader of the twelve, lovin' life.

Twelve and counting

No comments:

Post a Comment