Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 30: Wife's Birthday, Betty, New Cartoon

Today is my wife's birthday.  Because of our finances at the moment, she and I mutually decided to refrain from buying presents for each other this year.  The trip to the Kalahari in the Wisconsin Dells a couple of weeks ago was our birthday and anniversary presents to each other.  We did, however, go out to lunch at Subway after church to celebrate her day.

I haven't really done a whole lot else this afternoon.  My daughter is over at a friend's house at the moment.  My wife and son are taking a nap.  And I'm drawing cartoons and blogging.  After I'm done on the computer, I intend to grade some quizzes.  I know, I know.  You wish you could switch lives with me.  Sorry, there will be no Freaky Friday moments with Saint Marty.

I do have a new cartoon for you.  It's the final Halloween Confessions of Saint Marty and touches upon my boyhood crush on Betty from the Archie comics.  I always liked Betty better, even though Veronica was the naughty one.  Don't ask me why.  Perhaps it's the whole purity thing.  Plus, Betty looked much hotter in a bathing suit.

Saint Marty has some grading to do now.  He's really living on the wild side.

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment