Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17: More Snow, Word of Welcome, Sick Son

It has been snowing and blowing all day, which is alright if you can stay home and drink hot chocolate spiked with peppermint schnapps.  However, it sucks if you have to go to work, teach, and attend a meeting in the evening.  The drive home was hideous. 

Then I had to deal with my sick son.  He's been throwing up since this morning.  He just threw up again in his crib.  I had to give him a bath.  The first thing he did when I put him in the tub was wash his hands, which were covered in vomit.  I feel so sorry for him.  He's absolutely miserable and doesn't understand why he's miserable.  I really hope he feels better tomorrow morning, especially for my wife's sake.  She was cleaning up vomit all day long.

Thanks for stopping by!
On a completely different subject, I'd like to welcome the newest disciple of Saint Marty, Sonia.  I don't know what drew you to this blog--the witty observations, the brilliant poetry, or the  undeniable wisdom underlying everything I say.  Maybe it was my humility.

Whatever it was, Saint Marty hopes you continue to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment