Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15: No Soapbox, No Opinions, No Kidding

I'm not going to climb up on a soapbox like I did this morning.  I have stowed my soapbox away for the time being.  I'm also not going to share any of my opinions about anything this afternoon (unless you want my opinion of Dr. Phil--he's gotten a little too Maury Povich for my taste).  I'm literally choosing not to think right now.  My mind is tired, and, therefore, I have nothing interesting to say.

You might as well stop reading right now.  I will be sharing no amusing anecdotes about my life.  I will not complain any more today about the circus train that is the Republican race for the presidency, despite the temptation.  I will not tell you how long my night is going to be.  (For the record, it's going to suck in a big way.)  I'm not going to share any of my psychological eccentricities.  And neither is the voice in my head that sounds like Sean Connery.  I have nothing of worth to contribute to my blog tonight.

No kidding.  Go do something worthwhile right now.  Come back tomorrow morning, when my batteries are recharged.

Saint Marty is fresh out of funny.


Don't you have anything better to do?

1 comment:

  1. A lack of a topic has yielded a topic.

    "We named the dog Indiana."
    http://www.hark.com/clips/jztsrlljcx-we-named-the-dog-indiana

    ReplyDelete