Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21: Unaccountably Good Mood, Leftover Paczkis

Right now, I'm in an unaccountably good mood.  I've wracked and wracked my brain, trying to figure out why I should feel so...well, good.  I haven't come up with any reasons.  I had an easy day of teaching.  I just showed the Harry Hamlin version of Clash of the Titans, which beats the new Clash hands-down.  I've only eaten two-and-a-half paczkis (lemon, blueberry, and half a raspberry).  If that seems like a lot, I'll have you know that I can polish off a good half dozen of those bastards on Fat Tuesday.  Work wasn't too bad, either.

I don't know.  It's a mystery.

Tonight, my wife and I are going to a therapy appointment together.  We've been seeing this therapist since the last time my wife relapsed with her sexual addiction.  I really like this doctor, but I'm never sure what direction each session will take.  If I haven't mentioned it before, I'm not a big fan of surprise.  These sessions frequently surprise me.  In good ways, usually.

That's all I got.  I don't think I can chalk up my good mood to a marriage counseling session.  Therefore, as I said, it's a mystery.

I'm not going to complain about being happy.  I'm just going to accept it and give thanks.  And eat some leftover paczkis.

Saint Marty has gone to his happy place, even if he doesn't know how he got there.

Don't ask me for directions

No comments:

Post a Comment