Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6: Full, Counseling, Project Memoir Update

I ate so much at the potluck this afternoon that I think I'm sweating brownie frosting and chicken dumplings.  It was pretty much an entire table of ice cream nut dessert and fruit pudding and deviled eggs and salad (that I didn't eat) and chicken dumplings.  Basically, comfort food, aside from the salad.  I usually don't say this, but if I see another brownie today, I think I'll vomit.

My wife and I have a date with a counselor tonight.  It's our monthly check-in to see how things are going.  I really like this counselor.  She's a no-nonsense woman who has a dish of M&Ms in her office.  What more could you ask for in a therapist?  Maybe some good medication.

Tell me I'm wonderful
I'm going to work on Project Memoir tonight.  I really want to finish the "Prelude" section before the weekend rolls around.  I haven't heard a whole lot of feedback about the first installment.  Actually, I haven't heard any feedback about the first installment.  Please, drop me a comment.  Let me know if you're interested or if I'm just being self-indulgent and narcissistic.  OK, I'm always self-indulgent and narcissistic.  Just let me know if you like it.  I need some kind of affirmation, positive or negative.

Saint Marty needs to go purge a little now.  Damn dumplings

No comments:

Post a Comment