Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10: "Enchanted," Low Blood Sugar, Fork

Well, I've been screening the Disney film Enchanted for my mythology classes this week.  One of the sections I teach really got into it.  The other section I teach already thinks I'm hopelessly lame, I think.  Therefore, showing that section Enchanted is like screening The Color Purple for a Ku Klux Klan meeting.  They are not impressed.

My thoughts are a little muddled right now.  I was having a slightly low blood sugar when I got back from school.  I started typing this post as soon as my double vision cleared.  It doesn't take too long.  Just a cranberry juice and two fruit bars.  As SpongeBob says, "I'm good, I'm good, I'm good."  He also says, "I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready," but that doesn't really apply here.

I'm feeling much better now, and my day is almost over.  I really want to just sit back, watch Gladys Knight get kicked off Dancing With the Stars tonight, and go to sleep.

Stick a fork in Saint Marty.  He's done.

I'm not lame.  I'm not.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment