Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 15: New Cartoon, New Artwork, Way to Make Money

Today's post is going to be mostly artwork.  This morning, I spoke to a friend who's part of a local arts organization.  I was showing her some of my more recent sketches, and she told me I should participate in an art walk at the end of the month.  I could frame my sketches and sell them.  She said I could easily get $50 or more for a mounted and framed print.

Well, I've decided to give it a shot.  The $50 thing sold it for me.  Today, I'm including some of my other art, to prove that I can do other stuff besides cartoons.  If you have time, drop me a comment and tell me if you would want a print of some of this stuff.  I'm thinking about putting the sketches together with poems I've written.

Saint Marty's a little excited, if you couldn't tell.

Ballerina





































Easter Lillies






































The Frog Princess



































Confessions of Saint Marty

1 comment:

  1. Very nice artwork St. Martin! You are very talented. the ballerina is my fav. See you Tuesday. Wondertwin

    ReplyDelete