Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 22: A Little Extra, New Art, New Cartoon

It really doesn't seem like I've accomplished a whole lot today, even though I have.  I spent a couple of hours taking care of school work--e-mailing students, setting up the electronic class evaluations for the next two days.  Yes, it is almost the end of the semester.  I need to find another way to make some money for the next four months.  There's no way I will be able to completely replace the university income, but maybe I'll be able to earn a little extra.  Somehow.

The only way I've come up with, so far, is with my art work.  I need to get some of it mounted and framed.  I've done two new drawings, "The Wren" and "Robert Frost."  Both would pair nicely with a couple of my poems.  Some signed prints might generate some money.  I guess I'll just keep drawing and writing.  I know there's probably a way to sell stuff through this blog, but I'm not sure how.  Any suggestions?

If Saint Marty sounds a little desperate, he is.


The Wren



Robert Frost



Confessions of Saint Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment