Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23: Final Exam Done, Faith, No Fun

Well, I have completed assembling my mythology final exam.  I think it's easy, but then again, I'm the one who made it up.  Pretty much, except for grading the exams, I'm all done with my work for the semester.  Now, I can concentrate on how to make more money over the summer.

Tonight, I have to take my daughter to a family session of religion class.  It's called Faith & Fun, and  it happens on the fourth Monday of every month.  The kids play games and watch a movie.  The adults sit in church and listen to presentations.  The title "Faith & Fun" is a little misleading.  There ain't a whole lot of fun to be had, although the baked goods people bring almost make it worth the effort of showing up.  I will be having no fun tonight, however.  I can tell by how tired I feel at the moment.  Pretty dog tired.  (I have no idea what dogs have to do with being tired, but it's an expression that pretty much suits my current physical state.)

I'm eating a macadamia nut cookie right now.  I'm hoping it will give me a little more energy.

Saint Marty needs ... some ... caffeine ... or ... he's ........ going ........ to ....... fall ...... asleeZZZZZZZZ

I know how she feels

No comments:

Post a Comment