Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 25: Pounding Motrin, Ready for Bed

I have learned that whatever bug I am battling at the moment needs Motrin more often than every six hours.  I am totally feeling like crap right now, and I took an 800 mg at 10 a.m.  I have decided that I'm just going to listen to my body.  When I feel the symptoms returning, I'm going to pound another Motrin.

I just finished administering a final exam in one of my sections of mythology.  Tomorrow, I will administer my other final.  Then the work of grading begins.  It shouldn't be too bad.  However, I have to have everything done, all the semester final grades calculated, by Monday for both classes.  That kind of sucks.

Tonight, I will do no grading.  Tonight, since I do not have to go to choir practice (it's my wife's turn), I plan on putting my son to bed at seven and following him shortly thereafter.  If the Motrin I just took takes the edge off my fever and tiredness, I may stay up to watch American Idol.  But if I feel like I currently feel, I will be crawling under the covers and studying the insides of my eyelids.

Saint Marty hates being sick.
In keeping with my Dickens obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment