Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 1: Doctor's Appointment, Car Appointment, Cough

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, as I said in an earlier post.  I'm not looking forward to it, but I'm also not enjoying feeling like crap or coughing up a lung every ten or so minutes.  Therefore, I will take the lesser of two evils:  I will dutifully strip in the doctor's exam room and be poked, prodded, and insulted.  After my physician has told me I need to lose weight, hopefully he will write me a prescription for something that will kill this sickness that has taken up residence in my body.

My car had a mechanic's appointment this morning.  It is completely healthy.  New oil.  New air filter.  Transmission's fine.  I think this is the first time in at least a year that I've brought my car in for an oil change and haven't been informed of some necessary costly repair.  I guess I should have switched mechanics a while ago.

Saint Marty feels a coughing fit coming on.  He's going to cut off this post before he manages to spatter sputum all over his screen.

Those would be lungs.  That would be coughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment