Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12: Door, Keeping An Eye, Survey

The door of Scrooge's counting-house was open that he might keep his eye upon his clerk, who in a dismal little cell beyond, a sort of tank, was copying letters.

I don't have a lot of time for introspection or wit this morning.  The outpatient surgery center where I work is being surveyed by its new owners, and I have to prepare myself, mentally, physically, emotionally, professionally, and gastrically (I have to go to the bathroom).  Therefore, my disciples, you are not going to be getting much in the way of wisdom from me this a.m.  I have a whole lot of Scrooges who are keeping their eyes upon me today in my tank.

Saint Marty just needs to keep copying letters, hoping that the coal holds out.

They look friendly, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment