Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September 5: Rainy Days and Wednesdays

It has been raining most of the day.  It feels like a Wednesday.  The middle of everything.  I have two more classes to teach this week.  I have two more days to work.  Everything is dead center.  I was hoping that this week was going to go quickly, considering Monday was a holiday.  It doesn't feel like it's going quickly.

Got some good news yesterday.  My wife got a job as a teacher's aide in a local Headstart classroom.  She starts tomorrow, and the position is for a full year.  After a little bit of scrambling around (calling daycare providers, figuring out hours), we realized that everything is going to work out perfectly.  The hours for the job are 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday.  My son isn't going to have to spend much time in daycare at all.  Next week, he will be in daycare every morning, but, after that, my wife will be able to get him on the bus in the morning and off the bus in the afternoon.

The fact that everything is working out so perfectly is a little frightening.  I told a friend about the whole situation, and she said, "It's all synchronicity.  Everything is working out the way it should."

Saint Marty prefers to think of it as God's grace.  Amen.

Following God's path...

1 comment: