Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October 17: Topless Photos of Kate Middleton

My page views are down this month, so I've decided to write a post that mentions some of the things you won't see on this blog.

You won't see any topless photos of Kate Middleton, since I don't want to be sued by the royal family.  In addition, I have no pictures of Prince Harry's little harry either.

I will not talk about last night's presidential debate, since I already did that this morning.  As a recap, a vote for Mitt Romney is a vote for his bank account.

I will not be posting any racy pictures of Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez.  There will be no mentions of Robert Pattinson or his cheating girlfriend.

I will not be posting any nude pictures of myself.  It wouldn't be pretty and would probably damage my chances for next year's Nobel Prize in Literature, not to mention hurting my chances of running for the presidency in 2016.

There will be no naked pictures of Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, or Hulk Hogan.  No sex tapes, either.

Sorry, this post is about absolutely nothing that anybody wants to read or look at.  All this post is supposed to accomplish is gaining me some more page views.

Saint Marty ain't no dummy.

This is as racy as it's going to get

No comments:

Post a Comment