Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 30: Wife's Birthday, Wednesday Worries

Today is my wife's birthday.  After work, we are meeting at a restaurant for dinner.  It's not going to be anything expensive or elaborate, but, considering how often we go out for dinner, it will be special.  Thus, I need to publicly wish my beloved a "Happy Birthday."

Tomorrow is Worry Wednesday according to my new blog schedule.  That means it is the one day of the week where I get to voice my complaints and concerns unabashedly.  I usually have a laundry list of gripes, aches, pains, and worries.  I just have to narrow it down to one specific issue.  I think I already have an idea of what I'm going to discuss.  It has to do with Halloween and the weather and my daughter's makeup.  That's what we call in the blog biz a "tease."  You'll have to tune in tomorrow morning for the full scoop.

Just got back from teaching my film class a couple hours ago.  It was freezing cold and windy.  Actually, it was more than windy.  It was more than brisk or blustery.  It was gusty verging on stormy.  It is the remnants of Hurricane Sandy, which destroyed the East Coast last night.  I think Sandy's little tail is whipping around and catching the Upper Peninsula of Michigan a little bit.  I'm hoping the wind dies down by tomorrow evening, or there's going to be a lot of candy corn and Snickers bars blowing around.

Saint Marty isn't complaining, though.  He's just voicing a concern.  He'll save the complaining for tomorrow.

Hopefully not tomorrow night...

1 comment:

  1. you cannot talk about worry wednesday on tuesday...just sayin

    ReplyDelete