Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 27: My Keyboard

I'm working on m iPad righ now, and it is ticking me off.  The keboard is not working properly.  More specifically, the "delete" key is not functioning.  I can't edit anything.  All I can do is type stuff in.  So, if I make any mistakes tonight, I'm just going to leave them in.  That will save me plenty of time.  Half the time I spend on my blog posts is going over them for typos and formatting issues.

now my "enter" key is acting up.  My "shitf" key is being difficult, as well.  i Want to capitalize the first letter of each sentence, byt it isn't easy.  I read somewhere that the only leters that really matter in a word are the first and last.  The mind fills in the other letters of the word.  OK, I just typed "in a word" and "of the word" right next teach other.  If I had a functioning "delete," that wouldn't be a problem.  Now, I have to be redundant.  Not only that, I have to repeat myself.

Mybe all Im ging to do is tpe tle frst and last ltters of eoch wrd.  See hw that wrks for all my readrs.

OK, I'm getting tired of seeing all these mistakes.  I'm going to have to call it quits.  I have another post to type for tomorrow morning.

Saint Marty is not perfect, and this post proves it.


Houston, we hve a prblem


No comments:

Post a Comment