Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8: End of Long Day, iPad Posts

It is the end of a very long day.  I got back from parent/teacher conferences for my daughter a little while ago.  I found out that my daughter is quiet.  I kind of looked around the room when my daughter's teachers said that, and I said, "Are you sure you have the right girl?"  I would describe my daughter as smart, pretty, graceful, funny, talented.  "Quiet" is not a word I would apply to my little girl.  One of her teachers whom I went to high school with said, "I wasn't sure she was your daughter.  She must take after her mother."

Other than that little surprise, everything went well.  All the teachers love my daughter.  Now if I can get her to do her homework before 10 p.m., I will be a happy father.  She takes after me when it comes to procrastination.  For example, I should be saying my prayers and reading my devotional, but I wanted to blog instead.  My daughter would rather sit and play with her iPod than get her homework done.  I'm ashamed to say that she is just like me.

Tonight, I am blogging for the second time with my iPad.  For some reason, the editor for Blogger is now working perfectly with my iPad, although I can't download pictures onto my posts with it yet.  I have to use my regular laptop for that task.  But I am happy that I can post with my iPad now.  It is so much easier.

That's the way my day has gone.  Nothing exciting to report, unless you can get geeked about iPads or my daughter's parent/teacher conferences.

Saint Marty sounds like a soccer mom tonight.


I wonder if her son is "quiet"

No comments:

Post a Comment