Saturday, January 12, 2013

January 13: Road Trip, Shrek, New Cartoon

Yes, I am writing and posting Sunday's entry on Saturday night.  I will be travelling all day tomorrow.  I am taking my daughter to see Shrek the Musical in Green Bay, Wisconsin, tomorrow afternoon.  We're leaving early in the morning on this little road trip, and we'll be returning late in the evening.

I will say that long car trips are not one of favorite things.  I'm looking forward to the show, but the six hours of driving are going to suck majorly, especially considering I will be the only one behind the wheel.  But I will have a great time with my daughter.  That is one of my favorite things.

Before I sign off, I want to acknowledge some sad news.  I follow a blog called Alice's Bucket List.  It's written by a seventeen-year-old girl with terminal cancer.  The blog is funny, inspirational, and life-affirming.  This evening, Alice gained her angel's wings.  Please join with me in praying for Alice and her family.

Saint Marty is going to hug his daughter long and hard tonight.

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment