Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10: "Stranger Than Fiction" 1, "Jaws" 0

In case anyone is keeping score, the movie Stranger Than Fiction beat Jaws as my final movie for my Intro to Film class.  There are several reasons behind this choice.  The last chapter in my textbook is titled "Thinking About Films."  There's a lot more to think about with STF than with Jaws.

However, don't ever count Steven Spielberg out.  I'm hoping to still watch the exploits of Bruce the shark next week.  I'm running a little ahead of the schedule on my syllabus, so I believe I have a day or two to play with.  The future is in Will Ferrell's hands at the moment.

Saint Marty is comfortable with his decision.  At least, he thinks he's comfortable with his decision.  He's almost comfortable.  Well, just a tad unsure.  Oh, hell...

Forgive me, Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment