Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22: Winter Storm KissMyAss

Yes, I've been hearing people talking about an approaching winter storm all day long.  I've heard we're getting three inches.  I've heard six to ten inches.  I've heard 12 to 14 inches, as well.  I can't find the official weather statement from the National Weather Service, so I have no idea what to expect tonight.

It has been one weird winter.  Storm following storm.  I think we're up to Winter Storm Zeus, now.  Before Zeus, it was Yogi and Xerxes.  I can't tell you how stupid I think naming winters storms is.  There's been a Winter Storm Gandolf this season.  Gandolf.  I'm not kidding.

From here on out, I'm going to start naming all the winter storms myself.  If we do, indeed, get a winter storm tonight, I'm going to call it Winter Storm KissMyAss.  If we get a storm after KissMyAss, I'll name it PainIntheAss.  After that will come winter storms KickintheAss, BiteMyAss, and MyAssIsDragging.  I'm hoping we don't have to go much past MyAssIsDragging, or I may need to start taking antidepressants.

Saint Marty should work for the National Weather Service.

KissMyAss is on the way

No comments:

Post a Comment