Monday, July 8, 2013

July 8: A Quick Shower Before Bed

Now that I've done a quick Rye dip in my previous post, I have to take a quick shower before I go to bed.  I'm so tired that I actually thought about skipping my shower, but I went for a run this afternoon, followed by swimming with my kids.  I can still smell the chlorine on my skin.

Plus, immediately following work tomorrow afternoon, I have to go play keyboard for a praise concert in a neighboring town.  If I smell ripe tonight, I will smell like a rotten watermelon tomorrow night.  Not pleasant.  Hence, I will go take a cold shower now.  Not because I'm feeling "sexy," as Holden says, but because the rest of my family members have already used up all the hot water with their baths/showers.

Saint Marty hates cold water.

As my gym teacher used to say:  "Hit the showers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment