Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 24: Twelve Days of Saint Marty

Yes, only twelve days left until Saint Marty's Day.  There's a song in there somewhere, I think.  Something like,

 On the first day of Saint Marty, my true love gave to me, a one-week trip to London.

On the second day of Saint Marty, my true love gave to me, two Holiday gas cards,
and a one-week trip to London.

On the third day of Saint Marty, my true love gave to me, three Moleskine journals,
two Holiday gas cards,
and a one-week trip to London.

On the fourth day of Saint Marty, my true love gave to me, four Walmart gift cards,
three Moleskine journals,
two Holiday gift cards,
and a one-week trip to London.

On the fifth day of Saint Marty, my true love gave to me, five golden Candyfreaks...
Four Walmart gift cards,
three Moleskine journals,
two Holiday gift cards,
and a one-week trip to London.

Well, you get the idea.

Saint Marty has to go make some Saint Marty nog now.
 
Just add Saint Marty's nut...meg

No comments:

Post a Comment