Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 22: A Good Tired

I'm tired tonight.  A good tired.  I've had a good day, full and busy.

It didn't start out good.  I stopped at the Holiday Gas Station on the way to work to buy a cherry Diet Mountain Dew.  Fifty-two ounces of liquid beauty.  As I was setting it on my desk, I knocked it over.  I had a 52 ounce puddle of beauty on the carpet.  I did let fly a few colorful words of beauty at 5 a.m.

However, I did not let that inauspicious beginning ruin my whole day.  Just a small, caffeine-deprived portion of it.  Other than that, I kept myself busy.  I even earned a little extra money this afternoon.  I wrote a cover letter and resume for a friend who's applying for a new job.

I cleaned the bathroom and vacuumed my house this evening.  My kids' report cards were fantastic this quarter.  And now I'm done with my posts for the day.

Saint Marty is tuckered out.

I'm all tuckered out from spilling shit

No comments:

Post a Comment