Thursday, January 23, 2014

January 23: I Was Going to Write About...

I was going to write about guilt in this post, but I don't have the energy for it.  I'm too tired.

I was going to write about Citizen Kane and "Rosebud," but that would involve talking about childhood and loss of innocence.  I'm too tired.

I was going to write about Christmas music, and how it lifts my spirits even in the summer months.  But I don't have enough yule to deck my tide at the moment.  I'm too tired.

I was going to write about American Idol again, but I fell asleep watching it.  I'm too tired.

I was going to write about my how much snow we got this morning, but I'm sick of talking about the weather.  I did it all day long.  I'm too tired.

Saint Marty was going to write about a lot of things.  But he's just too damn tired.

Don't care about Rosebud tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment