Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April 22: Injustice, Big Heart, Little Girl

 "I see no difference," replied Fern, still hanging on to the ax.  "This is the most terrible case of injustice I ever heard of."

At the beginning of Charlotte's Web, Fern fights against her father's decision to kill Wilbur, the runt of a little of pigs.  She's fighting injustice, and she wins.  This doesn't always occur.  Sometimes, injustice wins.  Innocent people suffer.  Bad people prosper.  I know I should never question God's plan.  But God's plan doesn't always make sense to me.

Tonight, I am asking you to pray for a little girl with too big of a heart.  My daughter's friend has a little sister.  That little sister is three-years-old, and she has a serious health problem.  It seems her heart is too large for her tiny body.  Her parents have known this since her birth, but she was too young for surgery.

Now, that little girl is going to have that surgery.  The doctors are going shave her heart down.  That's the best way I can describe it.  If she doesn't have the surgery, she will certainly die.  If she does have the surgery, there's a good chance she will die.  The chances of her survival are slim.

I'm asking you to pray for this three-year-old redhead.  She's a beautiful child, and she needs a miracle.

Saint Marty has little more to say.  Pray.  Please.

Fold your hands for a wounded heart

No comments:

Post a Comment