Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28: Procrastination Post

I need to get back to grading.  My brain knows this.  However, the rest of my being hasn't caught up to my grey matter yet.  As the saying goes, the spirit is willing, but the grading sucks.  Or something like that.

So every word I type is just my effort to avoid the next stack of final exams.  Yes, I am procrastinating.  I had a double major in college:  English and Procrastination.  I even did graduate work in Procrastination.  I never finished the degree, though.  I kept putting it off.

On a serious note, I'm hungry for a peanut butter and M&M sandwich.  I've been thinking about it all afternoon.  That may sound disgusting to some of you, but, after a long day of essay questions on Brokeback Mountain, I'd kill for a loaf of bread, some Jif, a pound of M&Ms, and a knife.

OK, I really am stalling.

By the way, I think America's Got Talent is starting up pretty soon.  And it looks like it's going to rain.  And my niece is graduating from college this weekend.  And almost all the snow has melted in my front yard.  And my son bit another kid on the playground on Friday.  And...and...and...

And Saint Marty has to get back to work.

This looks pretty good, too

No comments:

Post a Comment