Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 29: Deeply Satisfying, Dance Competition, Intention for Daughter

A great feeling of happiness swept over the Zuckermans and the Arables.  This was the greatest moment in Mr. Zuckerman's life.  It is deeply satisfying to win a prize in front of a lot of people.

Wilbur wins a medal.  The medal saves Wilbur's life and insures him a long, happy life.

This weekend, I am venturing into the lower peninsula of Michigan for another dance competition.  My daughter is competing with three different routines.  Last year, she did really well.  We'll see how she does this year.

That's my prayer intention this week.  My daughter.  She's been practicing all year.  Pray that she has confidence and slaughters her opponents.

Sorry this post is so short.  I've been grading all night long.

Saint Marty's beat.

Pray for my daughter's feet

No comments:

Post a Comment