Thursday, June 12, 2014

June 12: Almost Jason Day

Tomorrow is Jason Day.  Friday the 13th.

I've never been a superstitious person when it comes to Fridays and the number 13.  (Now that I have typed those words, I will probably find all four of the tires on my car flat tomorrow morning.)  In fact, I may kick a black cat and walk under a couple of ladders just for the hell of it.  Perhaps I am being foolish.  I mean, it's not like my life has been a bed of lemons made into lemonade in the last year.  (Yes, I'm mixing metaphors.)  I've never had any problems with Friday the 13th.

Of course, I've also never been stalked by a guy in a ski mask wielding a machete.  If that happened, I'm sure I'd be hiding under my bed with a small handgun and blow torch.

Thank God Saint Marty isn't superstitious.

Stay away from guys with goalie masks...

No comments:

Post a Comment