Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June 18: Wonder Twin

I talked to one of my best friends tonight.  She called me as I was leaving work.  Wonder Twin used to be one of my coworkers at my former medical office job.  I call her Wonder Twin because we have so much in common.  We're the same age.  We love the same books and movies and TV shows.  Her father was an English professor.  She loves my poetry.  I love her cardamon bread.

It was really good to share some time with Wonder Twin.  We're both feeling a little conflicted about our current jobs.  It's a nebulous kind of conflict.  More about the organization and management.  I'm not going to go into detail.  Big Brother is always watching, and I need to maintain my health insurance and salary.  (Yes, I am a little paranoid.)

Wonder Twin and I didn't solve the world's problems during our conversation.  We just basked in each other's mutual dissatisfaction.

Saint Marty's happy to have company in his paranoia.

Wonder Twin powers activate!

1 comment: