Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July 16: Working Early Tomorrow

Have to work early tomorrow morning.  It's going to be rough.  I'll be depending on lots of caffeine.  However, I will also be able to leave early, as well.  That will be a blessing.

I find this whole staying positive thing very taxing.  It's hard work staying on the bright side all the time.  Finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  Looking for the silver lining.  That could be because most of the world is a stinking cesspool of injustice and despair, but I'm not going to say that.  I'm remaining optimistic.

As Erma Bombeck once said, the grass is greener over the septic tank.

Now, if you'll excuse Saint Marty, he's got some lemons to squeeze to make lemonade.

With a little luck, and a lot of sugar, things always turn out OK

No comments:

Post a Comment