Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 18: Clean Straw, Much Work, Cleaning and Packing

Lurvy picked up a pitchfork and walked away to get some clean straw.  Having such an important pig was going to mean plenty of extra work, he could see that.

Lurvy is right.  Wilbur's growing fame just adds to Lurvy's duties at the Zuckerman farm.  More hay to shovel.  Rubbish to pick up.  Extra slop for Wilbur's trough.  Job upon duty upon task.  I kind of feel sorry for the guy.

I have had much work to complete this evening.  I did some cleaning (the bathroom) and some packing (for my daughter for Bible camp this weekend).  I am absolutely beat.  Therefore, I will impart no wisdom tonight.  I have no amusing anecdotes to relate.

Basically, I have nothing but a weary mind and sore feet.

Saint Marty needs a massage.  And a long autumn's nap.

Anybody want to give me a foot massage?

No comments:

Post a Comment