Saturday, May 6, 2017

May 6: Love My Life, Melissa Broder, Twitter Poem

I love my life.  I try to remind myself of that every once in a while, because I have a habit of falling into fits of self pity and despair.  I was in one of those last night, after being forced to make some decisions that I really didn't want to make.  Nothing really earth-shattering on any kind of cosmic scale.  Just decisions that are going to make my life a little difficult for the next six months or so.

So, I will say it again.  I love my life.  Great wife.  Great kids.  Great friends.  I am relatively healthy, just a little too fluffy.  Summer is on its way. 

Saint Marty loves his life.

Final thoughts from poet Melissa Broder . . .

emily dickinson never left the house and it was fine
@melissabroder    28 Sep 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment