Thursday, December 21, 2017

December 21: Exhausted, Lisa Larnot, "Christmas Prelude"

Okay, I'm pretty exhausted right now.  Can't really focus on the computer screen or the words I'm typing.  My eyes keep closing.

So, I have a poem.  I think it's good, but I won't verify its worth until I've had about an eight-hour-nap. 

Saint Marty is ready to start counting sheep.

Christmas Prelude

by:  Lisa Jarnot

O little fleas
of speckled light
all dancing
like a satellite
 
O belly green trees
shaded vale
O shiny bobcat
winter trail
 
Amoebic rampage
squamous cock
a Chinese hairpiece
burly sock
 
A grilled banana
smashes gates
and mingeless badgers
venerate
 
The asses of the
winter trees
rock on fat asses
as you please
 
Be jumpy
or unhinged
with joy
enlightened
fry cakes
Staten hoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment